After the arrival of Mario Balotelli we here at the Football Tavern have understandably been talking non-stop about AC Milan and after more claims from the club via Goal.com it is no surprise that the gossip keeps on coming.
Not only does Balotelli court controversy everywhere he goes but he also comes with a big reputation for talent should he chose to utilise it. This has obviously cast doubts over the future of another of the Italian giants players – Giampaolo Pazzini who was expected to leave the club on Thursday to make way for the 22-year-old striker.
AC have moved to deny these claims however and strongly refuted suggestions the forward has no future at the club. Gazetta have claimed the 28-year-old was assured of his future by Adriano Galliani and noted that the supremo claimed: “I personally phoned Pazzini before we completed the signing of Balotelli to assure him that he remains an important player for Milan.”
After bagging 10 goals in 20 appearances so far this term, it is not a surprise that Galliani claims: “I have told him that he should remain calm and that we still count on him. He said that my explanation reassured him that he still has a role to play.”