* Swansea’s top performer in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index is Welsh international defender Ashley Williams. Williams is ranked 56th in the Barclays Premier League having won 71% of his 21 tackles attempted.
* Williams has also made 15 clearances and 19 interceptions so far this season, putting him in the top 20 in the Premier League for both, along with 10 blocks, putting him in the top 10.
* Midfielder Joe Allen is the next ranked player in 74th having scored twice and supplied two assists for his team mates
* The top two players in the Barclays Premier League for dribbles completed are Swansea players Scott Sinclair (57 completed) and Nathan Dyer (40 completed)
* Danny Graham is Swansea’s top goal scorer so far this season with 4 goals.
* Scott Sinclair has scored 3 goals from 29 attempts at goal with 52% accuracy
* Sinclair is joint 9th in the Premier League for total shots at goal
* Charlie Adam is Liverpool’s top ranked player in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index in 33rd place
* The Scottish midfielder has two Barclays Premier League goals to his name having had seventeen efforts at goal with 65% on target. He has also broken up play with 19 interceptions and completed 167 passes in his opponents’ area (one every 5 minutes 10 seconds)
* Liverpool’s next ranked player is Luis Suarez. The Uruguayan striker has four goals to his name, but the unlucky striker has had a huge 41 efforts at goal with 23 (56%) on target.
* Charlie Adam has also covered more ground than any other Liverpool player, covering 104,702 metres so far this season (121.18 metres per minute)
* Leiva Lucas and Daniel Agger have clocked up the fastest speeds for Liverpool this season. Both have hit 26.83 mph across ten metres (Lucas against Manchester United and Agger against West Brom)Like what the TT have on offer? Sign up for more notifications!