* Spurs beat Blackburn 2-1 in their last Barclays Premier League outing thanks to two goals from Dutch midfielder Rafael van der Vaart
* Those two goals saw van der Vaart leap 23 places to 7th in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index, making him Spurs’ top ranked player. Van der Vaart has now scored 5 goals in the Barclays Premier League from 23 attempts with 74% on target.
* Kyle Walker has been in superb form for Spurs this season, and had a hand in Spurs’ opening goal. As well as contributing dangerous attacking runs, Walker has won 94% of tackles attempted this season, missing just one of 18. He has also show great awareness by making 13 interceptions
* Spurs covered 106.398km in that game, with Scott Parker covering the most distance with 11.013km
* QPR will be on a high after beating West London neighbours Chelsea 1-0 in their last game
* QPR covered 114.754km in that game, with Luke Young covering the most ground with 11.279km. Young has covered the most ground in QPR’s last two games
* Heidar Helgusson scored from the spot in that game to make it two goals in two games. Helgusson took the ball from Adel Taarabt to slot home the penalty, but Taarabt must be looking to end his unlucky streak in front of goal soon. The Moroccan midfielder has now had 27 attempts at goal without scoring, including 59% on target.
* Joey Barton is QPR’s top ranked player in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index in 60th place. Barton has won 87% of tackles attempted this season and averaged 11.725km per game