Do Not Sell My Personal Information
  1. Home
  2. Premier League
  3. Aston Villa

Revealed: 73% of Aston Villa fans are backing key man to stay even if they aren’t promoted

Aston Villa fans here in the Tavern are hoping that their side can secure promotion to the Premier League, after failing to pick up points in their last two Championship encounters. 

The Villains have been superb in the second half of the campaign under former Hull City manager Steve Bruce, as they remain on course for a play-off spot with an outside chance of automatic promotion.

Indeed, a worry for many of our local residents here in the Tavern has been the future of Jack Grealish, with Premier League clubs possibly submitting an interest if they fail to secure promotion to the top-flight. And, after delivering one of his most accomplished seasons in his career thus far, it’s safe to say that he deserves a step up from the Championship.

Jack Grealish’s future has been a fragile topic for many of our local residents here in the Tavern, with our Landlord recently running a poll on whether the Englishman will stay if Villa fail to secure promotion.

Surprisingly, there was a big difference in results with 77% of supporters saying that yes, they do think that Grealish will stay, whilst the remaining 23% feel that he would depart if they fail to win promotion.

Indeed, the fact that 77% of fans see him staying at the club if they fail to win promotion is quite surprising, as the youngster has been a different class in the current campaign and will be sure to attract interest in the summer.

Although, you can definitely see where the other 23% of supporters are coming from, with it being very difficult for the Englishman to turn down a step up to the Premier League if offers come his way.

Therefore, the summer transfer window will hold the key to Jack Grealish’s future, with the next couple of months in the Championship potentially being the deciding factor.

Aston Villa fans… Thoughts? 

Let us know down below!!!


To Top

Article title: Revealed: 73% of Aston Villa fans are backing key man to stay even if they aren’t promoted

Please leave feedback to help us improve the site: