Do Not Sell My Personal Information
  1. Home

Revealed: 80% of West Brom fans wouldn’t back Premier League coach as Pardew replacement

West Bromwich Albion fans here in the Tavern are hoping their side can make the great escape, as they currently find themselves 10 points adrift of safety.

The Baggies have had a season to forget as they remain on course for relegation to the Championship, as Tony Pulis, Gary Megson and Alan Pardew have all had a negative effect on the current campaign.

Indeed, appointing Alan Pardew back in November could go down as one of the biggest mistakes in the club’s history, having seen them go from bad to worse under his guidance. Although, West Brom do have their eyes set on Leicester City’s assistant manager Michael Appleton, as a possible replacement for the under-fire Pardew.

The Baggies’ interest in Michael Appleton has been a hot topic for many of our local residents here in the Tavern, with our Landlord recently running a poll on whether Appleton should be given the job.

Unsurprisingly, there was an emphatic response with 80% of fans saying that no, they don’t think he should get the job, whilst the remaining 20% feel that he should be appointed as their new manager.

Indeed, the fact that 80% of fans don’t want him to be given the job is what was expected, as Appleton has failed to produce many positive results in his managerial career.

Interestingly, the 20% of supporters that voted in favour of Appleton getting the job must have taken a look at his results as Leicester City’s caretaker manager, which is arguably his only achievement thus far.

Therefore, there will now be an anxious wait to see if he’s gifted the managerial job, with a large majority of supporters hoping that this isn’t the case.

West Bromwich Albion fans… Thoughts? 

Let us know down below!!!

To Top

Article title: Revealed: 80% of West Brom fans wouldn’t back Premier League coach as Pardew replacement

Please leave feedback to help us improve the site: