Terms & Conditions of Service
Tuesday 10th February, 2016
SN&CK Media Limited
1. The competition will close at 5pm (GMT) on 17th February 2016.
2. The Editor’s decision on all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be received on or before the closing date stated on the competition or will be deemed to be invalid.
4. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary. To be eligible to win, player must have RT’d competition tweet AND registered to Titan Bet via the link in the competition tweet.
5. There are no cash alternatives for any prizes offered. Prizes are as stated and cannot be altered.
6. Football League World reserves the right to amend the rules of any competition or cancel any competition at any time without prior notice.
7. By entering any competitions, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and any additional rules listed on the individual competition page.
8. Staff members of Football League World/Snack Media/Titan Bet or their families may not enter this competition.
9. Football League World cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering a Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
11. The Winner must claim their prize within 6 hours of the winner being announced, otherwise your entry becomes void and a new winner will be picked.
12. This competition is UK only.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Football League World and not to any other party.
SN&CK Media Limited welcomes you to footballtransfertavern.com. These are our terms and conditions for use of this network, which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, digital television, PDA, mobile phone and RSS feeds. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access the network, on whatever device. In these terms and conditions, when we say footballtransfertavern.com, we mean this network, regardless of how you access it.
By using the network, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
If you have registered with us and subsequently change your details, you should immediately notify us of any changes by emailing the user support team at email@example.com.
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page.
When you register, you are registering as a personal user of footballtransfertavern.com. Access to registration areas is via your email address and password.
We allow you access to the registration areas of the site on the basis that:
(i) your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access footballtransfertavern.com
(ii) you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of footballtransfertavern.com
(iii) you do not maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user
(iv) you comply with these terms and conditions.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of footballtransfertavern.com immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
2. Termination of registration
If we wish to bring the agreement to an end, we will do so by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated. The agreement will terminate and your email address and password will become invalid on footballtransfertavern.com immediately.
3. Use of material appearing on footballtransfertavern.com
For the purposes of this agreement, “material” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and sound material, published on the footballtransfertavern.com network, whether copyright of SN&CK Media Limited or a third party.
You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on footballtransfertavern.com
You must not reproduce any part of footballtransfertavern.com or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so.
We may be prepared to allow you to distribute or reproduce other parts of footballtransfertavern.com or the material in certain circumstances. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to apply for permission to do so.
4. Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on footballtransfertavern.com without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it (except for death or personal injury attributable to our negligence and to the extent permitted at law).
You can access other sites via links from footballtransfertavern.com. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning footballtransfertavern.com or the material. In particular, we do not warrant that footballtransfertavern.com or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
5. Third party material on footballtransfertavern.com
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on footballtransfertavern.com. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
If you want to advertise on footballtransfertavern.com, please contact us here and they will pass your details on to our advertising sales team.
6. Submitting graphical material and photography for publication on footballtransfertavern.com
Interactions with our site are governed by our Community Standards and Participation Guidelines (see clause 12) which are incorporated in these Terms of Service. You will be deemed to consent to these guidelines if you choose to post any content or comments to the site.
When you send a photograph or other graphical material to us you do so in accordance with these Terms of service.
This means that you hereby agree that you have taken the photograph(s) you have sent to us or you have permission from or are authorised by the owner of the photograph(s) to send it (them) to us, and you are granting us a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish or otherwise use the photograph(s) in any way and at any time we want on the footballtransfertavern.com web site.
Selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published.
We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on the footballtransfertavern.com web site, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time.
Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
IMPORTANT: You or the owner of the photograph(s) still own the copyright in the photograph(s) sent to us and are free to republish the photograph(s) wherever you or the owner wish and in whatever medium you or the owner want.
7. Submitting text for publication on footballtransfertavern.com
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site, including our podcasts, forums, blogs and wikipedia. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on footballtransfertavern.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
(i) publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication
(ii) you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format
(iii) you warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights
(iv) you warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal
(v) you agree not to post material which is deliberately intended to upset other users
(vi) you acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
(vii) we reserve the right to remove your access to individual services completely if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
Interactions with our site are governed by our Community Standards and Participation Guidelines (clause 12) which expand on the points above and are incorporated in these Terms of Service. You will be deemed to consent to these guidelines if you choose to post any content or comments to the site.
8. Data protection
These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted. Details of variations will be posted in section 13 below.
10. Force majeure
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to footballtransfertavern.com, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
11. Governing law & jurisdiction
This agreement is governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. Community Standards and Participation Guidelines
By posting on this site you are agreeing to keep your posts civil and tasteful at all times, and respect that everyone has their own opinion. Our writers and readers should be treated with respect. They want to be listened to and listen to others, they want to argue, voice their opinion and raise controversy. Both our writer’s and reader’s (you) have the right to their own opinion, and therefore will not be censored, unless it is deemed to be inappropriate, offensive or abusive behaviour.
13. Competition T&Cs
14. Controlling interest based advertising and other third party cookies
Showing advertising that is relevant to your interests on other sites. Sometimes, to improve the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns, we may extend the number of times that you see same ad by purchasing advertising space on other sites that are deemed relevant by the advertiser. There are several ways to opt out of the process. This can be achieved by clicking on this icon (left) on the ad itself.
In addition to the controls available on your computer there are also other ways of controlling interest based advertising and other tracking cookies and the links to each are provided below.
- Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) “Your Online Choices” page. This allows you to control interest based advertising from each of the ad networks represented by the IAB. (http://www.youronlinechoices.com)
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) control page. This allows you to control behavioural advertising from each of the ad networks represented by the NAI. (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/)
- Digital Advertising Alliance’s self-regulatory program for online behavioural advertising control page.
SN&CK Media Ltd
18 Dartmouth Park Hill,